• Witaj na stronie i forum Związku Zawodowego Celnicy PL!
    Nasz Związek zrzesza 6783 członków.

Wstąp do nas! (KLIKNIJ i zapisz się elektronicznie!)
    Albo jeśli wolisz zapisać się w tradycyjny sposób wyślij deklarację (Deklaracja do pobrania! Kliknij!)
    Korzyści i ochrona wynikająca z członkostwa w ZZ Celnicy PL (KLIKNIJ) plus inne benefity, np. zniżki na paliwo!
    Konto Związku 44 1600 1462 0008 2567 1607 7001 w BGŻ BNP PARIBAS

Information about the violation of civil rights in Poland

As the information we collected show, in the offices subject to the Polish government, a strategy of liquidation of trade unions that are critical towards some activities of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Poland and the officers and institutions subordinate to him is realised. It is performed by persecution of trade union activists and dismissing them from work against the regulations that provide them with protection of permanence of their employment relationship in order to protect the collective interest of employees that are represented by the trade union and against the international law providing the possibility of free and unhampered activity of trade unions. Those trade union activists who - using the constitutional and international laws - file motions to the revenue authorities in order to get a public information, and then make this information public are also persecuted.
http://www.skarbowcy.pl/blaster/extarticle.php?show=article&article_id=13887

Back
Do góry