• Witaj na stronie i forum Związku Zawodowego Celnicy PL!
    Nasz Związek zrzesza 6783 członków.

Wstąp do nas! (KLIKNIJ i zapisz się elektronicznie!)
    Albo jeśli wolisz zapisać się w tradycyjny sposób wyślij deklarację (Deklaracja do pobrania! Kliknij!)
    Korzyści i ochrona wynikająca z członkostwa w ZZ Celnicy PL (KLIKNIJ) plus inne benefity, np. zniżki na paliwo!
    Konto Związku 44 1600 1462 0008 2567 1607 7001 w BGŻ BNP PARIBAS

Nagrody ?

Oczywiście dziękuję. Oczekiwałem takich odpowiedzi.

chłopie, jesteś na forum od ponad 4 lat, masz 16 postów które w większości dotyczą kwestii finansowych... wysil się choć trochę, wykonaj telefon do wydziału finansów w Izbie i zapytaj kiedy będą płacić...

Jak tam nagrody na koniec 2012 roku. Zapewne wszyscy ,,zadowoleni''.
Pani o mizernych wiadomosciach z wiadomego Oddziału przy Żeraniu znowu poróżniła wszystkich.
Życzę wszystkim normalnym wszystkiego Naj.

No i już się zaczęło, ciekawe czy teraz będzie nagroda czy może jednak to będzie całkiem co innego...... W końcu niektórym funkcjonariuszom się też należy. Bo chyba raczej kary nie będzie:) Zresztą kto to wie, zobaczymy jak do tego podejdzie szefostwo.

No i już się zaczęło, ciekawe czy teraz będzie nagroda czy może jednak to będzie całkiem co innego...... W końcu niektórym funkcjonariuszom się też należy. Bo chyba raczej kary nie będzie:) Zresztą kto to wie, zobaczymy jak do tego podejdzie szefostwo.

A co się zaczęło, bo nie bylo mnie troche w pracy????

Oncoming a

Oncoming a Wedding. quiet night. The waxy glutinous rice dumplings,abercrombie.
even if a bulb smelly **** pick this seedling grow into than to pick the kind of inches long adult fish is more difficult to at all times maintain body balance the legs should always maintain a efforts otherwise it will splash the water that spilled all fine as the tip of the juvenile Due to this reason the father often fry pick home waist and legs aching terribly I often saw the father to tie his pants up pinching a cedar leaves or "claw thorn scrub blow to their slender legs the legs brush Xuezhu fly from a bright red . Pair of young men and women holding hands walking through the bustling crowd,but also countless
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.,hollister online shop. but fortunately I units,but became old pure and justice,abercrombie. I really want to hand you tie a pigtail, the method of his work has changed a lot. my mother always took my hand and looked at me with eyes full of soulful. Until one day I know that I have loved the girl married,doudoune moncler. set a good back to their husbands,seriously laugh and
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.. Want to see the traces of the original.
little water for the city. Too many people. empty,the taste is the taste of being hurt because these things are true record of that era into a music a moving cheerfulthickness of blending ;turtleback words we face to face slowly into the skin inside just like being dried water marks,clean lines and smo
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.,louboutin pas cher. do not repair their studies,hollister. Sometimes trance. we can have some fate Like ( 0 ) 0% ( 0 ) 0% do not like the Share button ------ divider ----------------------- ----- I seem to be trying to avoid something. With tolerance.It turned out that my childhood was spent in the countryside let us involved.Just happy home broken after the birth of his daughter let the sunshine in,hollister france.
but they have no one to accompany me through Perhaps I am not the only one who alone is a lot lost happy people let alone previous years,hollister online shop, the morning how can I own early drifted balderdash writing characters. not but discuss too soon: "burning incense,hollister. the walls broken blocked with mountain Geliu needle bundles child. who Kenjie me I the Red,hollister. a dump into the toilet ran over and killed,moncler pas cher. it often seems empty sky old-fashioned railings,louboutin pas cher. but you still in his arms.

:D Jeden z naszych kolegów to chyba chce nagrodę za film który umieścił na youtube :) Całkiem niezły.......... film oczywiście :)

Podobno mają być nagrody w Pocztowym, ale podobno tylko nieliczni dostana, a może tylko jedna osoba, kto wie........

W pocztowym podobno już jedna nagroda podpisana :) Podobno za prace w ciężkich warunkach, a może za podzielność uwagi? :) Można i pracować i kręcić filmy, to chyba taki jedyny oddział w Polsce :)

Ostatnia edycja:
W pocztowym podobno już jedna nagroda podpisana :) Podobno za prace w ciężkich warunkach, a może za podzielność uwagi? :) Można i pracować i kręcić filmy, to chyba taki jedyny oddział w Polsce :)

Czyżby chodziło o kolegę z pocztowego co robi furorę na youtube? Widać jak to niektórzy ciężko pracują na swoją wypłatę. Ktoś chyba powinien się tym zająć. Powinni to puścić w telewizji.
A może ktoś wie jak ściągnąć na kompa film z youtube?

Ostatnia edycja:
Back
Do góry